- Dollar General raises guidance after strong Q3
- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
- Study: National dollar store chain locations outnumber those of national retail pharmacy chains
GOODLETTSVILLE, Tenn. Dollar General on Wednesday confirmed the company is test-marketing the sale of beer -- and wine, where allowed -- in select stores throughout the Southeast.
According to published reports, those initial test markets include Florida, South Carolina and Tennessee.
Over time, Dollar General expects to offer beer and/or wine in about half of its 9,000 stores nationwide, the company stated.