- Skinnygirl brand launches new line of zero-calorie liquid sweeteners
- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Vega launches Vega Sport Sugar-Free Energizer
NEW YORK — Domino Foods is expanding its lineup of sweeteners by adding new items to its Domino and C&H sugar brands.
New Domino Light and C&H Light are an all-natural blend of pure cane sugar and stevia with half the calories of sugar, the company said. Domino Light and C&H Light are available in two package sizes: a 40-count packet box, and a 2-lb. resealable pouch, which offers the sweetness equivalent of a 4-lb. bag of sugar.
"With most lower-calorie sweetener substitutes, baking success can be limited," Domino Foods VP sales and marketing Maria Machita said. "Domino Light and C&H Light make baking lower-calorie recipes easier, with better quality and without forgoing taste. We added a natural flavor to enhance the taste of Domino Light and C&H Light, which makes baked goods taste so good."