- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
- Consumables, tobacco, BPC see big sales boosts at Family Dollar in FY2013
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar announced that one of its executives intends to leave the company to pursue other interests.
The company said the departure of Dorlisa Flur, vice chair of strategy and chief administrative officer, is effective May 2.
"Dorlisa has served the Company in a variety of leadership roles and has been a valued part of our team," Family Dollar chairman and CEO Howard Levine said. "Her contributions to Family Dollar's success are greatly appreciated, and we wish her all the best in her future endeavors."