- Shoppers Drug Mart report: Allowing pharmacists in Canada to immunize could save lives, money
- Target to celebrate its first from-the-ground-up build in Toronto
- Canada's Shoppers Drug Mart posts Q4 results
- Snuggle and ‘all receive new additions
- Shoppers Drug Mart receives court approval for Loblaw deal
TORONTO — Downy is seeking to break a Guinness World Record for the most hugs given in eight hours by a team.
The fabric softener brand has enlisted Torontonians to come out for a chance to be part of the event, which will be held Sept. 3 at the Canadian National Exhibition. Downy ambassadors also will be on hand.
If successful, Downy said it will donate $5,000 to Boys & Girls Clubs of Canada.