- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- President Obama addresses health reform during State of the Union, industry responds
- Study: Omega-3 supplementation could preserve brain health
Cape Cod, Mass. — The Dr. Baker Says Co. introduced last week a new supplement to market containing four omegas, essential fatty acids and a variety of vitamins and minerals.
Dr. Baker Says Nut Oil Complex contains avocado, walnut, pistachio and almond oil to provide omegas 3, 6, 7 and 9, as well as eight essential fatty acids (EFAs) and 16 vitamins and minerals. According to the company, Nut Oil Complex is the only supplement to contain omega-3, vitamin A and arachidic acid, the three necessary nutrients that helps promote optimal retinal health.
Nuts contain many EFAs along with plenty of vitamins and minerals to provide numerous health benefits. Dr. Baker Says Nut Oil Complex extracted nutrients from a handful of nuts into two soft gels and have only 10 calories.
Dr. Baker Says Nut Oil Complex aids healthy digestion, according to the company, which leads to healthy immune, bones and cholesterol levels.
Nut Oil Complex is currently available in Northeast region Whole Foods stores and has a suggested retail price of $24.99.
Please contact Jeanette at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you a nurse practitioner or physician's assistant? Join our Facebook group to get all the latest news dedicated to delivering healthcare services to patients in retail pharmacy clinics.