- Dr. Fresh's Firefly, Oral Health America team up to improve children's oral care
- Report: High-fluoride paste found to help prevent white spots from braces
- Emmi-Tech develops new 'Nature' toothpaste
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
BUENA PARK, Calif. — Dr. Fresh, an oral care products manufacturer known for its FireFly toothbrush, has entered a new licensing agreement to serve as the exclusive U.S. manufacturer and marketer of Angry Birds-branded oral care products.
The first of numerous products to be rolled out under the licensing arrangement will be the FireFly Angry Birds Squirt ‘N Brush Tooth Foam, launching in third quarter 2012. The FireFly Angry Birds Squirt ‘N Brush Tooth Foam format represents a departure from traditional toothpaste. Instead of being squeezed onto the brush, it is dispensed directly into the mouth.
“We are thrilled to partner with a brand whose fan base is ardent, large and growing, and to leverage that appeal in products designed to encourage healthy oral care habits, especially among children,” stated Daniel Enriquez, VP sales at Dr. Fresh.
The Angry Birds game has been downloaded more than half a billion times across all platforms since it launched in 2009, and is the recipient of a host of industry awards, with possible TV series and film features now in the works.