- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Study: Whooping cough vaccine may not prevent infection
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- FDA approves liquid form of Merck HIV drug Isentress for infants, small children
- Mintel: Energy drink category up despite health concerns
BRIDGEWATER, N.J. — Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase, the first line of skin care products sold in the mass market that offers exclusive clinical strength kinetin in anti-aging formulas, is launching at retail in June its new Wrinkle Repair day and night cream.
The new formula is an intensive moisturizer for day and night that is designed to erase signs of wrinkles and protect skin from environmental damage. It is free of parabens, fragrances and dye.
It is has a suggested retail price of $25.