- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- On the heels of Q3, Walgreens outlines shift in front-end strategy and pharmacy tailwinds looking forward
- CNNMoney sits down with Walgreens chief to discuss future of health care and what it means for pharmacy
- Bloomberg: Greg Wasson joins thought leaders to discuss the state of health care in the United States
- Walgreens' corporate operations VP tapped to lead health care for Boots in U.K. and Ireland
MISSISSAUGA, Ontario — From fashion designers to celebrity stylists to cosmetic gurus, it seems like everyone is doing it; and now, clinical skin care brand Kinerase has created a new line for the mass market: Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase.
Kinerase has a long history of creating high-end skin care products for both the physician and prestige channels. Now, select mass-market retailers can target those consumers who want higher-end products, but not the higher-end price tag.
The Dr. LeWinn by Kinerase anti-age line consists of 10 cleansers, moisturizers and daily treatments priced between $10 and $35 each. They will be available beginning February 2011 at select Walgreens and Walmart stores.
The products will bring for the first time to mass Kinerase’s exclusive clinical strength Kinetin, as well as such ingredients as Snap-8 peptide, Osilift and Eyeseryl.