- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
HYDERABAD, India — Dr. Reddy’s Labs on Tuesday announced that it has launched its over-the-counter fexofenadine and pseudoephedrine extended-release tablets.
Dr. Reddy’s will market the product, the equivalent to Allegra-D 24 Hour, under store-brand labels in the U.S. market, the company stated.
Quarterly sales of Allegra-D totaled $13.5 million for the 12 weeks ended Aug. 7, according to SymphonyIRI Group tabulating sales across food, drug and mass (minus Walmart) outlets.