- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- Sears Holdings takes steps to improve Q3 performance
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Tejava iced tea announces expanded distribution to CVS, Target
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
IRVINE, Calif. — A line of popped whole grain crisps has expanded to include three new varieties.
Dr. Sears Family Essentials' Popumz now includes barbecue, ranch and cheddar varieties. The all-natural crisps are packed with protein, fiber and omega-3 DHA, the company said. The new flavors join the current lineup of sweet Popumz flavors of chocolate, vanilla and caramel.
The new Popumz crisps will retail for $3.99 per box of five 0.75-oz., single-serve bags.
Dr. Sears Family Essentials products are available nationwide at The Vitamin Shoppe, Whole Foods, independent natural health retailers and such grocery retailers as H-E-B, Meijer and Fred Meyer.