- MTM could take chunk out of the $290 billion in annual healthcare costs
- Rite Aid’s new loyalty program a major bright spot in tough Q3
- Publix announces two new openings for North Carolina market
- MinuteClinic, Greenville Hospital System form clinical affiliation
- Kerr Drug sustains its innovator reputation ... ‘Naturally’
HOUSTON — Drank has expanded its distribution to the Carolinas.
The makers of Drank, Innovative Beverage Group Holdings, said that Adam's Beverage, an independent distributor, will bring the relaxation beverage to North Carolina, as well as to additional cities in South Carolina.
Drank hit the market in early 2008.