- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Bi-Lo Holdings, Delhaize Group moving forward on acquisition deal
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Harris Teeter acquires six Piggly Wiggly locations, and one future location, in the Charleston, S.C., market
- Food Lion Charitable Foundation, Western Union Foundation partner to help fight child hunger
HOUSTON — Drank has expanded its distribution to the Carolinas.
The makers of Drank, Innovative Beverage Group Holdings, said that Adam's Beverage, an independent distributor, will bring the relaxation beverage to North Carolina, as well as to additional cities in South Carolina.
Drank hit the market in early 2008.