- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS' Merlo: Health reform to benefit business in 2014
- MinuteClinic enters Northern California, Coastal Southeastern North Carolina
- CVS Caremark Q4 results rise to produce record year
ORLANDO, Fla. — Former Caremark Rx executive Drew Crawford has been appointed president and CEO of Benecard PBF, an administrator of prescription benefits and services to public and private plan sponsors.
Crawford is a former member of the executive management of Caremark Rx and is the son of Mac Crawford, who served as chairman, president and CEO of Caremark Rx and also is the former chairman of CVS Caremark.
At Caremark, Crawford was responsible for all underwriting, analytic and outcome operations of the company¹s PBM business, including its specialty pharmacy and disease management units. He also led valuation, purchase and integration teams for the company's major transactions, including its 2004 acquisition of Advance PCS and its 2007 merger with CVS.
Crawford most recently served as a principal with Crawford-Ross, a healthcare private equity joint venture.