- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Kathleen Sebelius cites pharmacists' importance as Rite Aid CEO introduces Obamacare resource program
- CVS Caremark aims to help customers as survey spotlights ACA knowledge gap
- Study: Convenience a major factor for parents turning to retail clinics for pediatric care
OAKLAND, Calif. — A new flavor has been introduced to a line of real fruit frozen snacks.
Dreyer's and Edy's announced that their fruit bars now include a mango flavor, which will be available nationwide this spring. In addition to the new flavor, a 12-count variety pack of tropical flavors, including coconut, orange and pineapple, also will launch at retail.
Mango fruit bars will carry a suggested retail price of $4.19. The 12-count tropical variety pack will carry a suggested retail price of $4.39.