- The Little Clinic adds new insurance provider to accepted plans
- Gallup: Take Care Clinics top in customer service
- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- Bartell to cease filling Medicaid prescriptions at 15 locations
- With health reform outlook dimmed, pharmacy can’t abandon its agenda
BOCA RATON, Fla. Diabetica Research Solutions on Tuesday announced the launch of DRSI ReStore! Energy, a diabetes-friendly energy formula, with recent distribution added through H-E-B.
“Being available in H-E-B stores offers a proven venue for people with diabetes in Texas to access the healthy solution to beat fatigue and kick start their days,” stated Younis Zubchevich, CEO of DRSI. “Our expansion into Texas coincides with our mission to become the consumer healthcare company committed to improving the quality of life for people with diabetes.”
DRSI ReStore! Energy is packaged as a box of 14 single serving stick packs. The powder formula contains no sugar, caffeine or calories, all appropriate for people with diabetes who have diets that restrict them from coffee, colas and energy drinks.