- Rite Aid takes a bite out of obesity; relaunches weight-loss program for New Year
- WellDoc receives FDA approval for DiabetesManager System
- Diabetes epidemic may get squashed by supermarket-pharmacy offerings
- Publix's metformin offering expands supermarket presence in health care
- CVS' Pharmacy Advisor aids vertically integrated pharmacy-PBM model
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Diabetica Research Solutions said its DRSI ReStore! Energy brand has teamed up with television personality and author Charles Mattocks.
Mattocks, known to fans as "The Poor Chef," will make appearances with DRSI ReStore! Energy, including on such shows as "Dr. Oz," "Fox News" and "Oprah," as well as through his diabetes community website, newsletters and his blogs, while he continues testing recipes for diabetics using the supplement. Mattocks recently was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.
DRSI ReStore! Energy is designed to help people with diabetes to beat chronic fatigue, the company said.
DRSI ReStore! Energy is available in more than 17,000 stores and is significantly expanding its national retail distribution in 2011, the company said.