- Three new Takeda diabetes drugs become available
- Study: Type 2 diabetes market competition heats up amid disease rate increase
- Hamacher's Dave Wendland to moderate DSN Diabetes & Chronic Care Roundtable for 10th-consecutive year
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- APhA Foundation project uses collaborative care to target diabetes among vulnerable populations
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Diabetica Research Solutions said its DRSI ReStore! Energy brand has teamed up with television personality and author Charles Mattocks.
Mattocks, known to fans as "The Poor Chef," will make appearances with DRSI ReStore! Energy, including on such shows as "Dr. Oz," "Fox News" and "Oprah," as well as through his diabetes community website, newsletters and his blogs, while he continues testing recipes for diabetics using the supplement. Mattocks recently was diagnosed with Type 2 diabetes.
DRSI ReStore! Energy is designed to help people with diabetes to beat chronic fatigue, the company said.
DRSI ReStore! Energy is available in more than 17,000 stores and is significantly expanding its national retail distribution in 2011, the company said.