- House introduces bill to place age restriction on DXM purchase
- Novartis names new head of sales U.S.
- GSK, Novartis create an $11 billion consumer healthcare business
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
- J&J launches Champions of Care program in support of its 2014 FIFA World Cup sponsorship
The majority of OTC purchases are made in chain drug, according to an online survey of more than 900 AccentHealth viewers conducted in September. No fewer than 47% of AccentHealth viewers make their purchases there, followed by mass outlets (33%) and grocery stores (12%). Less than 3% seek out OTC products in the dollar store, local drug store and club store, respectively. And only 1% make that OTC purchase online.
To see more Patient Views, click here.
Patient Views is a new, exclusive consumer insights feature that appears in every edition of DSN magazine, as well as the daily e-newsletter DSN A.M. If you could ask 4,000 patients anything at all, what would it be? Send your questions to email@example.com.
Source: AccentHealth. To view the demographic breakdown of participants, click here.