- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Coalition of healthcare industry stakeholders address best practices regarding controlled substances
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Study from NCPA sheds new light on med synchronization programs
- NACDS RxImpact shines spotlight on pharmacists' increasing role in delivery of healthcare services
BELLEVUE, Wash. Drugstore.com on Monday announced the completion of the assets sale of its DS Pharmacy subsidiary to BioScrip Pharmacy Services for approximately $10.5 million. The deal closed July 30.
Through a strategic partnership, BioScrip has started providing pharmacy services to Drugstore.com customers. Customers will be able to continue to order and refill their prescriptions through the Drugstore.com website and will benefit from an expanded specialty pharmacy product offering, clinical resources and greater access to third-party-insurance reimbursement, including Medicare.