- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Chobani gives a boost to Team USA on the journey to Sochi
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
NEW YORK — The offices of Drug Store News will be closed Monday evening and Tuesday due to Hurricane Sandy. We hope that you, your friends and family will remain safe during this storm.