- New Rite Aid group VP pharmacy initiatives and clinical services to oversee Wellness Ambassador program
- Rite Aid posts $71.5 million profit in third quarter 2014
- Rite Aid introduces interactive higi health stations across the chain
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- University of Georgia pharmacy professor becomes first appointee to Rite Aid-endowed professorship
NEW YORK — As reported in DSN Monday, Rite Aid is launching a nationwide marketing campaign around Wellness65+, the latest extension to its Wellness+ loyalty card program, aimed at seniors.
The campaign includes television and radio spots and digital advertising online and through social media. An example of the TV commercial is below.