- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Category management veteran Mike Cirilli joins L&R Distributors
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Canada's Shoppers Drug Mart posts Q4 results
NEW YORK Winning Brands will make its Winning Colours stain remover available in 100 Duane Reade locations starting January 2011, the manufacturer announced on Friday.
The stores will carry the new Winning Colours stain remover 12-unit display pack containing 4-fl.-oz. bottles designed for tight spaces and busy lives.
"Some New Yorkers already know about Winning Colours for paint-mess cleanups, but there are a thousand more drips, drops and disasters at home, work, for patient care and on-the-go that make this a great fit for Duane Reade shoppers," stated Winning Brands CEO Eric Lehner. "The urban experience calls for compact, convenient solutions wherever possible. Reaching for the power, versatility and skin-friendliness of Winning Colours' 4-fl.-oz. handy size will be a natural thing for pharmacy shoppers to do."