- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Boots' No7 Men skin care collection comes to Walgreens, Duane Reade
- 15th annual NACDS Foundation Dinner raises more than $1.8M
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
NEW YORK — Manhattan-based retailer Duane Reade is celebrating its 50th anniversary this season with a new contest offering a $1 million grand prize, as well as hundreds of other giveaways, such as tickets to New York sporting events and Broadway shows.
Now through Dec. 31, every Duane Reade receipt is a chance to win. For a chance to win, shoppers find the unique code on their receipt and type it in on Duane Reade's website to see if they're a winner. Each code entered counts as a separate entry for the grand prize drawing. So the more a person shops, the more codes they can enter and the more chances they have to win.
At the end of the sweepstakes, one entry will be drawn at random to determine who will take part in the Million Bucks Event. There also are more than 450 instant-win prizes, including tickets to Broadway shows, tickets to New York sporting events, Duane Reade gift cards and $50 Metrocards.