- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- The 10 products you may have missed at Natural Products Expo East
- 'Soup for Walmart': Original Soupman hits shelves in nearly 500 stores
- Actress Binky Felstead to appear in new Rimmel London campaign in U.K., Ireland
- Progresso gives mainstream flavors a twist with new Artisan Soups line
MINNEAPOLIS — Cheerios is sweetening up the cereal aisle with its latest flavor.
New Dulce de Leche Cheerios combines the nutrition of Cheerios and a caramel flavor, parent company General Mills said.
“We are really excited about our new flavor as it combines a hint of the delicious caramel flavor rooted in Latin American culture to the already great-tasting, wholesome Cheerios we all know and love,” said Jim Wilson for General Mills. “And the best part of our new breakfast treat is that Dulce de Leche Cheerios provides a healthy start to your day like any of our other Cheerios varieties.”
Dulce de Leche Cheerios cereal is now available in grocers’ cereal aisles nationwide for a suggested retail price of $3.99.