- Duane Reade launches 'Show Us Your Party Legs' photo contest on Facebook
- Reckitt Benckiser names new president for its North America territories
- Reckitt Benckiser sponsors Save the Children's efforts to combat fatal diarrhea among small children
- IBM: Cyber Monday sales to hit record numbers
- Reckitt Benckiser poised to drive growth within VMS space
PARSIPPANY, N.J. — Reckitt Benckiser on Wednesday announced that its Durex brand has partnered with Playboy model Bridget Marquardt on a new contest hosted on the brand's Facebook page.
Beginning Aug. 1 through Sept. 12, adults will have an opportunity to blog in conjunction with a national online "Get a Room" contest housed on Durex's Facebook page.
Winners will be chosen by popular vote from Facebook fans of Durex. The grand prize winner will receive an all-expenses-paid, two-night stay for two at an exclusive hotel in New York.