- BV Investment Partners becomes majority shareholder of ECRM; Greg Farrar named ECRM CEO
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Rite Aid posts third consecutive quarterly profit as company expands Wellness+
CLEVELAND — ECRM posted a memorial to founder Charlie Bowlus on its website over the weekend and provided details regarding a celebratory gathering here a week from Monday.
"It is with utmost sadness that we must share the passing of Charlie Bowlus, founder of ECRM," the memorial read. "Charlie would not want us to mourn his death. Rather, he would want us to celebrate his tremendous life and further his passion and vision for improving the way companies do business. … We at ECRM have been blessed to work for a man that has shaped the industry with his will, leadership and vision. These qualities epitomize what we will continue to stand for in the future."
ECRM will be hosting the memorial at the Cleveland Browns Stadium at City View Club Lounge on Monday, Aug. 22, from 4 p.m. to 9 p.m. As for attire: "Dress as Charlie would."
ECRM also has created a Web page where ECRM attendees and employees can share memories, stories or comments of Charlie here.