- Axe aims for world peace with Axe Peace, campaign
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Insurance rollout shows pharmacies and NACDS in action
- Top line troubles continue for Walmart
- CVS Caremark study: More education needed on genetic testing in prescribing antiplatelet drugs
ORLANDO, Fla. — ECRM on Wednesday evening announced the Vendor Award recipients for its ECRM Cough & Cold and Allergy event held here, recognizing GOJO Industries for the “Most Prepared,” the Emerson Group for “Best Room” and Cobalis for “Best New Product.”
The awards, sponsored by The Drug Store News Group, represent a tally of retail buyer votes on each of the categories.
GOJO Industries is preparing to relaunch its Purell hand sanitizer business after acquiring that brand back from Johnson & Johnson last year. Under the direction of sales VP Tim Cleary, GOJO’s team of seven sales representatives showcased for buyers the Purell brand heritage and how the company plans to better position the brand in the coming months and years.
The Emerson Group showcased its host of client companies, including Similasan, Fleming Pharmaceuticals and Dynova Labs, among others, in a grand ballroom sporting a "winter wonderland" theme.
Cobalis was recognized for its introduction of PreHistin, a supplement ideal for allergy sufferers as it helps regulate the function of histamines. The new product is available as a quick-dissolve cherry lozenge.