- Energizer Holdings to acquire feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
- Energizer Personal Care inks licensing partnership with agency Brandgenuity
- Energizer improves Lithium battery line
- KareCo brings hair brush collection to mass market
- Energizer completes acquisition of feminine hygiene business from J&J Family of Consumer Cos.
SHELTON, Conn. — Energizer Personal Care has introduced a line of wipes designed for use after sex.
Energizer announced Tuesday the introduction of Fresh + Sexy wipes by Playtex, described as a before-and-after intimate wipe to help couples feel clean after sexual activity.
"This product was designed to address an important consumer need," Energizer Personal Care group marketing director Erik Rahner said. "Sex isn't always a planned event that can be prepared for. With Fresh + Sexy wipes, couples now have a way to be clean and ready for even the most spontaneous moments. They can be ready whenever — and wherever — the mood strikes."