- Nordic Naturals launches allergen-free probiotic
- Study: Probiotic in first three months of life reduces incidence of gastrointestinal disorders
- Survey: About half of Americans with GI issues concerned about side effects
- Switch, new launches to bring resurgence
- Pure Encapsulations launches new probiotic product
CLEVELAND — A line of probiotic yogurt exclusively sold at Walmart has added new items to its lineup.
Ganenden said its EnLiven yogurt brand now includes new single-serve 6-oz. yogurts with probiotics in five varieties, including plain, blueberry, peach, strawberry and vanilla.
Suggested retail price is 78 cents per cup.