- ROUNDTABLE: Improving patient outcomes, controlling costs with OTCs
- ROUNDTABLE: Pharmacy’s future in sync with technology
- Walgreens expanding scope of retail pharmacy experience and services heading into fiscal 2014
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- Major trend for 2014: Personalization
LONG ISLAND CITY, N.Y. — Entenmann's Bakery and White Coffee have teamed up to bring a new signature collection of flavored coffees and cocoa to retail.
The new line of Entenmann's coffee include such flavors as chocolate donut, cinnamon crumb cake, hazelnut and vanilla, which will be offered in 10-oz. bags and in gift packs. Meanwhile, Entenmann's cocoa will be available in original and mint varieties.
Entenmann's coffee currently is sold at Burlington Coat Factory, Dollar Tree and Entenmann's outlets, with expected 2012 sales in mass market, supermarkets, club stores, drug stores and food service nationwide.