- Take ‘Dark Horse’ — to win
- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
- Tender Corp. highlights After Bite Kids insect bite treatment
CORTE MADERA, Calif. — EO Products, a manufacturer of natural and organic body care, has announced that its entire line of soaps and lotions has received NON-GMO verification from the NON-GMO Project.
The Non-GMO Project offers third-party verification for products produced according to rigorous best practices for GMO (genetically modified organism) avoidance.
The first in its category to carry verified NON-GMO soaps and lotions, EO Products stated that it always has placed an emphasis on manufacturing products that are made from natural, sustainable botanical sources free of synthetic colors, fragrances or harsh chemicals.
“We are proud to be aligning efforts with the NON-GMO Project and working together to set a new standard in the body care products’ industry,” stated Susan Griffin-Black, EO Products’ founder. “We believe as they do that consumers should be able to make informed choices about whether or not to consume genetically modified organisms — and this goes beyond food, it’s anything we put in or on our bodies.”
EO Products are available at natural food markets and pharmacies across the country.