- Vicks launches three humidifiers for 2013 cold-flu season
- Blistex launches new lip balms
- Study: Higher levels of sleep aid melatonin may reduce prostate cancer risk
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Study: 2,000 IUs of vitamin E daily effective in slowing functional decline in AD patients
NEW YORK — Personal care brand Eos has announced the launch of its new tangerine medicated anti-bacterial Lip Balm Smooth Sphere.
The medicated lip balm is 95% natural and provides antibacterial protection through the natural active ingredient phenol, the company stated. The lip balm promises to not only help soothe dry lips and prevent the spread of germs, but also alleviate the symptoms of cold sores.
Infused with antioxidants, zinc, vitamins C and E, and moisturizing ingredients shea butter and jojoba oil, the lip balm promises to soften lips while also protecting them.
It is free of petrolatum, parabens and gluten, and is not tested on animals. The smooth sphere packaging is recyclable.
Eos Lip Balm Smooth Spheres, priced at $3.29 each, are available at such retailers as Walmart, Target, Walgreens, CVS and Rite Aid.