- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Fortune names Wegmans, Whole Foods, Publix top employers
- New cardiovascular risk calculator now available online
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
NEW YORK — Epilady USA has collaborated with Sharper Image to develop an all-in-one Sharper Image Total Body Hair Removal System and is set to launch a new Sharper Image Bikini Trimmer in the near future, the company has announced.
The product is to be used on the arms, legs, underarms, bikini line and face. The system offers an epilator, shaver, trimmer and micropeel exfoliator all-in-one rechargeable machine. The epilator comes with Epilady's Perfect Angle Guide — to keep it at the ideal epilating angle — and Precision Head Cap, which should be used to do finer hair removal in sensitive areas.
The shaver head has two trimmers on it. One is a straight trimmer, which will allows users to shape and trim all the way down to skin level, and the other is slightly curved and raised, and will pare down longer hairs to the perfect length for either shaving or epilating.
The micropeel exfoliator is made from natural materials, and will buff out rough skin help uncover little ingrown hairs, exposing them to the epilator or shaver.