- CVS/pharmacy officially unveils new myWeekly Ad digital circular
- CVS/pharmacy unveils Nuance Salma Hayek spring 2014 collection
- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- CVS Caremark showcases outreach program to help customers understand health insurance options
- CVS' Rob Price talks to Yahoo! Finance about myWeekly Ad
Looking more like a shelf within Bath & Body Works than one you’d find in retail pharmacy is the Essence of Beauty endcap spotted within one CVS/pharmacy in New York. Essence of Beauty is available exclusively at CVS/pharmacy and online at CVS.com.
The attractive display encourages beauty mavens to indulge their senses with bath and body products available in such fragrances as Japanese Garden and Citrus Coconut. Aside from lotions and body mists, the display also featured body sponges. However, what was especially interesting is that Essence of Beauty gift cards also were merchandised on the display — again, an offering one likely would expect to see in a specialty shop.
The retailer also has established a solid Web presence for the exclusive brand, featuring an overview of what’s new in the collection. Visitors also can learn more about the fragrances and purchase online.