- Estée Lauder names Jane Lauder global brand president of Clinique
- Estée Lauder names Guillaume Jesel SVP/general manager, Global Corporate Innovation
- Estée Lauder announces executive promotions
- Q&A: The 'magic' touch with Mezei Jefferson of Softsheen-Carson
- Report: NYC department stores revamping beauty as competition heats up
NEW YORK — Estée Lauder has appointed Philippe Warnery as GM Canada, effective Aug. 12.
Warnery will be responsible for the growth and profitability of the Canadian affiliate with a focus on locally relevant opportunities, assessing market conditions, building key account relationships, managing operational effectiveness, building capabilities and aligning and engaging the Canada team. Warnery will report to Thia Breen, group president, North America for Estée Lauder Cos.
“Canada is an important strategic focus for the North America region and Philippe will be a key member of my leadership team. He has broad experience in developing and executing international marketing strategies and a collaborative style that will serve him well in this new role. I am delighted to welcome him to our team,” stated Breen.
Warnery joined the company in 2006 and most recently served as the VP and GM, international for the Origins and Ojon brands. In this role, he spearheaded the expansion of Origins into China, Norway, Sweden, the Netherlands and, most recently, Mexico. Warnery has also been instrumental in the development of the expansion of Origins and Ojon with Boots in the U.K.
Prior to his work with Origins and Ojon, Warnery served as the regional director for Clinique Travel Retail in APAC.