- Green Smoke e-cigarettes launches a new and reusable carrying case
- Study: Breast-fed babies smarter at ages 3 years and 7 years
- CVS Caremark, Dovetail Health collaborate with Aetna in new pilot program
- Skeeter Snacks to launch in New England Walgreens
- Spanish-language TV series to educate Conn. Latinos about health-reform law
WILTON, Conn. — Skin care brand Eucerin has introduced a tool that helps consumers understand the financial benefits of good skin care habits.
The Eucerin Skin Health Cost Calculator, which can be accessed at EucerinUS.com, quantifies the medical costs consumers' skin health habits can have throughout their lifetimes, Eucerin said. The launch of the tool is part of the brand's Skin First Movement, which is designed to help educate consumers across the country on the importance of skin health as part of overall wellness.
"We are thrilled to introduce the Eucerin Skin Health Cost Calculator," said Catherine Lair, marketing director for Beiersdorf, the parent company for Eucerin. "The Eucerin Skin Health Cost Calculator is our latest step toward ensuring that women see their skin as a priority in maintaining their overall health by emphasizing the financial, emotional and practical benefits of nurturing the body's largest organ."