- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Moving PSE to Rx-only in Mo. lacks fiscal sense
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
SAN DIEGO — Eufora has unveiled its new Details Dry Spray Wax, which is designed to add texture to all hair lengths without a sticky, tacky product feel or flaky residue.
The formula utilizes certified organic aloe vera with other botanical ingredients to create an aerosol spray that adds dimension and volume to any hair type. The product is water soluble so it washes out with one shampoo.
The product launched in October and has a suggested retail price is $21.50.