- Publix' Miami division VP retires, successor named
- Analysis by app maker MediSafe ranks 10 cities, six age brackets by medication nonadherence
- CDMA to host 88th Annual Trade Expo in Tampa, Fla., in 2014
- Natural sunscreen maker MelanSol looks to expand availability across U.S.
- Zelo Brazilian keratin smoothing system comes to drugstore.com
BOCA RATON, Fla. — Eulactol USA, the maker of Flexitol and Natralia brand products, on Friday announced its official corporate name change to Laderma Health USA, effective Jan. 1.
“This new name is better aligned with our long-term strategy, products and categories encompassing skin care and health and well-being products,” stated John Swigert, VP of Laderma Health USA. “We feel this is a very positive step for our company and portrays us more accurately in the marketplace.”
The Sydney, Australia-based principal company, now called Laderma Health International, has expanded globally over the past 20 years, and the international product portfolio has evolved to encompass many different categories across more than 50 countries. As the individual businesses progressed, the company reached the point of needing to rebrand the group of companies and each of the individual operating entities, the company stated.
This change is a corporate rebrand only and does not affect the brands, structure, staff or ownership of the businesses, Laderma Health stated.