- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
WHITE PLAINS, N.Y. — Evian has brought back its Live Young campaign with a new commercial and an interactive user experience.
The water brand said that its Baby Inside commercial will feature portraits of people wearing Evian's Baby Inside T-shirts, which are edited together in a flipbook-style commercial. Additionally, an interactive, user-generated version of the commercial will be released online at LetsBabyDance.evian.com and via an iPhone application, where users can become actors in the video.
"Evian is releasing more than just an advertising campaign," said Jerome Goure, VP marketing for Danone Waters of America, the exclusive importer and marketer of Evian in North America. "This time, we are promoting the Live Young spirit with an immersive brand experience that allows consumers to become a part of the new campaign and show that youth is not just a question of age but [also and] more importantly, a state of mind."