- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Probiotics have a home at Wegmans
TAMPA, Fla. Oragenics, a biopharmaceutical company, has announced that its oral care probiotics line, EvoraPlus, will be available at select Fred Meyer stores in September.
"We are pleased that Fred Meyer stores are among the growing number of retailers that have chosen to carry EvoraPlus oral care probiotics," stated Gerry David, EVP sales and marketing for Oragenics. "We are looking forward to the expanded distribution of our oral care probiotics across the northwestern portion of the United States through this relationship."
Oragenics, which has the active ingredient ProBiora3, is designed to naturally support gum and tooth health while freshening breath and whitening teeth. Developed by Oragenics' chief scientific officer, ProBiora3 contains three strains of bacteria that help maintain a healthy microbial balance in the mouth, according to the manufacturer. The product is 100% natural and is made in the United States.