- CVS Caremark to stop selling tobacco in all store locations
- EXPERT BLOG: Provider status for pharmacists — one way or another
- Gina Libby strives to improve pain medication legislation
- Walgreens firing on all cylinders as chain realizes a total comp sales increase of 5.4% for its first quarter
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
EL SEGUNDO, Calif. — Fresh & Easy is expanding its exclusive wine game.
The retailer, which already offers a robust wine selection at each of its stores, said it is offering seven new, exclusive wine lines: I Heart CA, Wink, PCH, Cloud Valley, WineWrights, Barrel Ranch and Open Field. What's more, Fresh & Easy partnered with Terravant Wine Co. in the Santa Ynez Valley to create three of the new lines of wine: Cloud Valley, Barrel Ranch and Open Field.
About 80-of-the-170-plus wines offered at the chain are exclusive, with most of the wines retailing for less than $10, the chain noted. For the seven new lines, each wine retails from $3.99 to $19.99.