- Walgreens partners with United Nations Foundation's Shot@Life campaign
- Study: Cough-cold manufacturers' voluntary label change on pediatric products reduced ER admissions
- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Walgreens partners with Chicago Public Schools and city health department on Tdap vaccination project
- PhRMA report lists 271 vaccines in development
WATERTOWN, Mass. — For the second consecutive year, the Exergen temporal artery thermometer outsold all other brands at retailers nationwide, Exergen announced Thursday.
“We developed temporal artery thermometry to satisfy the need for a quick, accurate and noninvasive method to measure temperature, and we are pleased to see that consumers are embracing it,” stated Francesco Pompei, CEO of Exergen. “Over 30 published studies have confirmed its accuracy and ease of use across all ages and clinical settings, with thousands of healthcare facilities using the professional TemporalScanner as the standard for thermometry over rectal, ear or oral thermometers.”