- IRI Pacesetter report shows strength in beauty, consumables
- H-E-B launches shelf labeling system and health newsletters to help Texans make healthier food choices
- Survey: Food shoppers look for value amid rising prices, shrinking package sizes
- Foods in prominent supermarket locations feed unhealthy choices, researchers say
- Walmart, Walgreens, Supervalu join First Lady to combat food deserts
Biotab Nutraceuticals plans to build on its hot-and-getting-hotter Extenze franchise — sales of the original formulation were up 12.3% to $12.9 million across food, drug and mass, excluding Walmart, for the 52 weeks ended April 17, according to SymphonyIRIGroup data — with the launch of an extended-release liquid gelcap formulation that promises fast-acting enhanced pleasure and performance over a longer period of time. The male enhancement brand launch will be supported with a $32 million television campaign with placements including CNN, A&E, ESPN and Syfy. Suggested retail price is $44.95. For more information, visit Extenze.net.