- Cardinal Health invites independent pharmacy owners to ‘discover new horizons’ at RBC 2013
- Facing pharmacy trends for the remainder of the year
- Walgreens, Rite Aid join outcry over Boston Rolling Stone cover
- Countdown to McKesson ideaShare 2013: MiS to compile best thinking, new ideas for independent pharmacy
- Intel survey: Patients ready to embrace personalized medicine
ATLANTA — For the first time, the Extreme Truckers Show radio program, with host Rich Miller, will broadcast live from the HTAA Healthy Trucking Summit show floor, the Healthy Trucking Association of America announced earlier this week.
The special broadcast will take place April 25 at 7 p.m. EST and will be rebroadcast the next night during the show’s regular weekly timeslot at 10:30 p.m. EST.
The HTAA edition of the Extreme Truckers Show will focus on drivers’ health-and-wellness issues. The HTAA plans to unveil the full details on its the Healthy Trucking Driver Vitality Program during the broadcast.
The HTAA will also be announcing the details of the new free Healthy Trucking PAYS program that compensates obese drivers for losing weight. The HTAA will offer fleets in attendance a the Healthy Trucking Summit the opportunity to take part in this program and provide 10,000 drivers nationwide with a complementary doctor-supervised weight loss program.
This special episode of The Extreme Truckers Show will also feature a performance by The August, featuring Jacky Dustin, Healthy Trucking’s country music ambassador to the trucking industry, and her original song, “Big Wheels.”