- More than a dozen health information exchanges, service providers join Surescripts
- Reports: Tops Friendly Markets management buys chain from Morgan Stanley Capital Partners
- Jim Spencer promoted to president of Kinney Drugs stores
- Bitcoin gains popularity among retailers
- Reports: Amazon hopes to deliver packages by drone
JOHNSTOWN, N.Y. — Greek dairy company Fage plans to roll out new flavors of its nonfat yogurt.
Fage Total 0%, a flavorful but fat-free line of Greek yogurt, is available in strawberry-goji, blueberry-acai, cherry-pomegranate and honey varieties.
Fage Total 0% flavors are scheduled to roll out in select markets over the course of the next few months, and will be available nationwide. For more information, visit FageUSA.com.