- Tide Loads of Hope partners with American Red Cross
- Rx Response puts tool into play in communities impacted by Irene
- Ohio store helps consumers lead a 'Safe & Ready Life'
- NCPA: Congress' 'fiscal cliff' bill could force independents out of Medicare diabetes business
- Sun Products launches new All detergent
CINCINNATI Tide named five-time Grammy Award winner Faith Hill as the new ambassador for its Tide Loads of Hope program.
For nearly five years, Tide Loads of Hope has offered free laundry services to communities in the wake of major disasters, including Hurricanes Katrina, Gustav, Ike, the California wildfires and more.
"Since we launched Tide Loads of Hope, we've been inspired by the spirit of the communities we've touched. As we approach the fifth anniversary of Hurricane Katrina, we continue our promise to bring back the comfort of clean clothes to those in need," said Suzanne Watson, Tide associate marketing director. "It is the same sense of compassion that inspires Faith Hill's charitable spirit so we could not be more thrilled that Faith Hill has chosen Tide Loads of Hope as a cause worthy of her involvement."