- Spangler Candy Co. introduces new holiday offerings
- Monistat partners with Hanky Panky on promotional giveaway
- Ulta Beauty set to kick off annual '21 Days of Beauty' event
- Febreze launches new collection specifically designed to aid in a better night's sleep
- NYX Cosmetics expands Target retail partnership
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar Stores has named Jocelyn Wong to the position of SVP, chief marketing officer. Wong will report to Michael Bloom, president and COO.
“Effectively communicating our everyday value pricing to our customer is critical to driving trips and reinforcing our brand to grow our market share,” said Bloom. “In a highly competitive retail environment, Jocelyn brings the experience and strategic vision we need to drive innovation in how we communicate to our customer to differentiate our brand and improve customer loyalty through our circulars and in-store experience.”
Wong began her career with Proctor and Gamble where she held various roles including associate marketing director, NA Oral Care. Most recently she served as group VP shopper marketing for Safeway, where she led the creation of a newly formed shopper marketing organization. Wong holds a Bachelor of Science degree in chemical engineering and Biochemistry from Purdue University.