- Family Dollar elevates Jason Reiser to chief merchandising officer; president and COO Michael Bloom departs
- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
- Consumables, tobacco, BPC see big sales boosts at Family Dollar in FY2013
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar announced that it has named Brad Rogers to the position of VP real estate development.
Rogers will report to Keith Gehl, SVP real estate and facilities.
“Accelerating new store growth is a key element of our strategic agenda,” Gehl said. “Through Brad’s leadership, we will continue our aggressive growth in both new and existing markets to provide budget-conscious customers with a compelling shopping experience in more areas of the country.”
Rogers began his career at Family Dollar in 1998 as real estate manager. Since joining the company, he has held additional roles in the real estate division, most recently serving as regional VP of the real estate portfolio and new stores.