- Mike Bloom resigns from CVS/pharmacy, assumes president, COO role at Family Dollar
- Study: National dollar store chain locations outnumber those of national retail pharmacy chains
- Family Dollar's sales rise in Q1
- Family Dollar a hot commodity
- Blurred lines between channels and better HBA options will continue to drive dollar store growth
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar has appointed a new VP assistant general counsel and assistant secretary.
Family Dollar said its current assistant general counsel Beth MacDonald has been promoted to the new role. She will report to Family Dollar SVP and general counsel Jim Snyder.
MacDonald joined Family Dollar in 2010 as divisional counsel.