- Jason Reiser takes on SVP/lead merchandising officer role at Family Dollar
- Todd Vasos named Dollar General COO; former Duane Reade exec joins Dollar General executive team
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
- Family Dollar opens store No. 8,000
- All-star lineup of industry leaders gather for annual Industry Issues Summit
MATTHEWS, N.C. — Family Dollar has appointed a new VP assistant general counsel and assistant secretary.
Family Dollar said its current assistant general counsel Beth MacDonald has been promoted to the new role. She will report to Family Dollar SVP and general counsel Jim Snyder.
MacDonald joined Family Dollar in 2010 as divisional counsel.