- FDA re-examining risk profile of FDA-approved testosterone products
- USPLabs agrees to recall and destroy dietary supplement following FDA actions
- 21 health industry groups address FDA on proposed changes to generic drug label rules
- Reports: ESI may start 'price war' over new hepatitis C drugs
- Senate passes Drug Quality and Security Act
ALLEGAN, Mich. — The Food and Drug Administration has approved a testosterone gel product made by Perrigo, the drug maker said Tuesday.
Perrigo announced the approval of the testosterone gel in the 1% strength for the treatment of men with low or no testosterone.
The drug is bioequivalent to AbbVie's AndroGel, which has annual sales of about $705 million, according to Symphony Health.