- FDA limits amount of acetaminophen in prescription drugs
- New alliance will crack down on adulterated products touting dietary supplement claims
- Adherence among chronic disease patients can lead to big savings
- FDA approves Par and Tris Pharma's generic Tussionex
- Medication adherence could be blockbuster for specialty
HUNTSVILLE, Ala. — The Food and Drug Administration has approved a generic drug for treating pain.
Qualitest Pharmaceuticals announced Monday the approval of acetaminophen and codeine phosphate oral solution in the 120-mg/12-mg-per-5-mL strength.
Sales for acetaminophen and codeine phosphate oral solution for $4.3 million during the 12-month period ended in September, according to IMS Health.