- FDA approves Merck's Gardasil for prevention of anal cancer
- Walgreens puts its money where its mouth is with World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens launches high-impact push in support of World AIDS Day campaign
- Walgreens allies with HHS to launch free flu shot outreach to disadvantaged
- Salmonella not a threat to flu vaccine production
SILVER SPRING, Md. Cases of food poisoning in consumers eating eggs from an Iowa-based company have prompted a nationwide recall.
The Food and Drug Administration said Thursday that it would recall some 380 million eggs produced by Galt, Iowa-based Wright County Egg due to the possibility that some may contain Salmonella Enteritidis.
The eggs are produced at all five of the company’s farms and sold under different brand names.